The application deadline for the 2023 mHealth Training Institute is January 15, 2023. Participation in the mHTI is by invitation only. Due to the intense and team-science nature of the training, the institute is limited to 30 scholars (25 mHTI and 5 CERES) selected from the pool of applicants.
• Hold a doctoral level degree (PhD, ScD, MD, DDS, DVM, etc.), in any of the following:
- Behavioral and Social sciences
- Health Sciences Specialties (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Public Health, Optometry, Kinesiology, etc.)
- Biological, Physical or Earth sciences
- Computational Sciences and Biostatistics
• Priority is given to academia-based applicants (junior, mid-level and senior faculty) who plan to use the training to advance their mHealth scholarship and develop impactful solutions.
• Applicants are NOT required to be citizens, permanent residents, or non-citizen nationals of the United States.
• All accepted applicants are contractually bound to attend all days of the hybrid institute, participate in the team projects and development of the team research proposal, and complete all course evaluations. Applicants are encouraged to review the 2023 program to ensure they can attend all days.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS: 11:59 PM, EASTERN TIME, Sunday, January 15, 2023.
Costs and Scholarships
- There are no registration fees for the mHTI.
- Selected scholars will be provided lodging for 4 nights at the UCLA Luskin Conference Center.