• Hold a doctoral level degree (PhD, ScD, MD, DDS, DVM, etc.), in any of the following:
- Behavioral and Social sciences
- Health Sciences Specialties (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Optometry, etc)
- Biological, Physical or Earth sciences
- Computational Sciences and Mathematics
• Priority is given to academia-based applicants (junior, mid-level and senior faculty) who plan to use the training to advance their mHealth scholarship and develop impactful solutions.
• US-based applicants are NOT required to be citizens, permanent residents, or non-citizen nationals of the United States. Those selected will receive full scholarships (see below).
• Non-US based applicants are encouraged to apply. Those selected will receive partial scholarships (see below).
• All accepted applicants are contractually bound to attend all days of the institute, participate in the team projects and development of the team research proposal, and complete all course evaluations.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS: 11:59 PM, EASTERN TIME, Sunday, March 1, 2020.
Costs and Scholarships
- There are no registration fees for the mHTI.
- Applicants should be willing and able to pay expenses associated with traveling to and attending the entire training institute, if accepted.
- 25 full scholarships will subsidize selected scholars (US-based) by covering the charges for:
- Accommodations at the UCLA Luskin Conference Hotel for 5 nights.
- Luskin Conference Package that includes breakfast, lunches, refreshment breaks, and meeting room charges.
- 5 partial scholarships will subsidize selected scholars (not US-based) by covering the charges for: