The application deadline for the 2022 mHealth Training Institute is February 28, 2022. Participation in the mHTI is by invitation only. Due to the intense and team-science nature of the training, the institute is limited to 30 mHealth scholars selected from the pool of applicants.
• Hold a doctoral level degree (PhD, ScD, MD, DDS, DVM, etc.), in any of the following:
- Behavioral and Social sciences
- Health Sciences Specialties (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Public Health, Optometry, etc.)
- Biological, Physical or Earth sciences
- Computational Sciences and Mathematics
• Priority is given to academia-based applicants (junior, mid-level and senior faculty) who plan to use the training to advance their mHealth scholarship and develop impactful solutions.
• Applicants are NOT required to be citizens, permanent residents, or non-citizen nationals of the United States.
• All accepted applicants are contractually bound to attend all days of the institute, participate in the team projects and development of the team research proposal, and complete all course evaluations.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS: 11:59 PM, EASTERN TIME, Monday, February 28, 2022.
Costs and Scholarships
- There are no registration fees for the mHTI.